Payroll Management Services
Payroll processes slowing you down? You may be ready for a payroll management system upgrade with a one-stop solution for all your HRIS and human capital management needs. Let us help you manage payroll processes more effectively, manage changes more efficiently and produce reports with all the insights and data you could need — whenever you need it.
The Axiom Payroll Management Solution
Axiom Human Resource Solutions‘ HR and technology experts leverage UKG Ready™ Payroll (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) to automate and streamline your entire payroll management process allowing you to spend time on more strategic initiatives.
With Axiom and UKG Ready:
- Greatly increase your agility in responding to growth and reduce time spent on payroll with automated processes, customized checklists and real-time access to reports and data.
- Customize your payroll solution based on your company’s processes
- Empower your employees with the ease of self-service while simultaneously streamlining administration
- Minimize your compliance risks and stay in line with changing federal state and local laws
- Access payroll information on any device at any time — including smartphones, tablets and desktops
- Keep your employees engaged with a reliable system that produces accurate paychecks every time
Better align staffing with need, skills and budge
Ensure consistent absence and leave policy enforcement
Maintain accuracy and streamline the payroll process
Simplify benefits enrollment and year-round management
Improve compensation governance and management
One solution for timecard management and labor tracking
Enable employee review and certification of time worked
Hire, manage and retain a quality workforce
Streamline performance management with key indicators
Leverage a powerful applicant tracking system
Build an engaged, high-performance workforce
Make better-informed, data-driven workforce decisions
Payroll Management Insights
If you’ve reviewed HRIS systems, you’ve probably heard the Employee Self-Service Portal or “ESS” mentioned as a benefit. Here, we break down what self-service portals are, and...
Real-Time HR is a series of real questions we receive that are then answered by qualified HR experts in the field. We publish these questions and answers to our blog to give...
Beginning in 2023, group health plans and health insurance issuers must make an internet-based price comparison tool available to participants, beneficiaries and enrollees. Read...